Melanie Jones is a Learning and Development Coach. Melanie’s passion to make a difference by fostering self-awareness in people of all ages, has driven her career. Her objective is to supply people, young and old with tools that inspire their personal and professional development.
Melanie has combined her passion in both the corporate sand non profit sectors. Melanie is the Founder of a children’s organization, Speak To Children and is deeply committed to leveraging employee effectiveness in the workplace. Melanie has efficiently led the analysis, design, development, delivery and evaluation of scalable, global talent development programs for a variety of audiences. Melanie has rich history of success building trust when creating and identifying programs that transform and motivate employee behavior resulting in effective organizational change.
Well-known institutions such as Genentech, Invitae, Stanford University, The Fresh Air Fund, the National Alopecia Areata Foundation, Friends of the Children, the National Psoriasis Foundation and UC San Francisco Child Life Department have employed Melanie as a consultant and speaker. She has worked with the prestigious Eisenhower Foundation and the International Diplomacy Council.
Melanie earned her BA in Sociology from the University of San Francisco and a MS in Organization Development from the University of San Francisco. Melanie received formal public speaking training from Power Speak Inc. She also studied under Paula Statman, an inspirational speaker.
Certifications & Training
- Compassion Cultivation Training: Stanford School of Medicine
- Mediation Competencies Training
- Leadership Institute(SIYLY): Leadership & Emotional Awareness
- Power Speaking, Inc. – Speech and Presentation
- Coaching Certification ICF PCC
- LinkedIn Conscious Business Certification
Community Involvement & Accomplishments
- International Child Resource Institute – Board of Member
- The Shinnyo-en Foundation Community Leader Award
- Danced with Bolshoi Ballet at 10 Years of Age